TUGAS 3 BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS2
RICHARD ANDREAS (11208044 / 4EA03 )
1. While she was trying to read, her friend was practicing the piano.
2. He has been buying several jerseys in the last two years.
3. She will bone the meat later.
4. By the time you get there they already left.
5. I was drowwing. Nobody saved me.
6. He said she that she had not returned the book yet.
7. What are you darning at the moment.
8. She thinks her husband will buy a new fridge.
9. How much have you spent in Londonso far ?
10. In a month’s time I learned more words than ever.
11. After he saw the giraffe he spoke to the keeper.
12. The was buying weed-killer when they arrested him
13. The plumbing always gives trouble during the summer.
14. The trend was rising when they reached the lake.
15. Do you recognize this statue ?
16. They say that they will not perform tomorrow.
17. What have you been doing since your last recital ?
18. As it rained he put up his umbrella.
19. They heard Beethoven better conducted earlier in the year.
20. What is going on here ?
21. I only have just realized what she meant.
22. I will never plant crocuses again.
23. Were you enjoying yourself when I saw you at the party ?
24. I will be to the zoo and going while they are still talking about visiting it.
25. She doched at Tilbury last week.
26. He always accelerates too quickly.
27. Do you hear that awful noise ?
28. By the time the bridgade arrived, the house collapsed.
29. I saw a new type of windscreen wiper while I was walking round the exhibition yesterday.
30. They have been waiting to take off since ten this morning.
31. She shot at least three tigers in India last year.
32. We saw what we have seen.
33. He heard an owl hooting as he walked through the wood.
34. They have been producing a hundred shirts every day for two months now.
35. Where were you going when I bumped into you ?
36. Who told the grasshopper to dance? The ant in the fable did .
37. They were high heels every day last term.
38. What do you with a gun in your car ?
39. He still doesn’t find his watch.
40. I have lived there several years before I found the nest.
41. When it sting him ?
42. She likes cockles. Naturally she prefer lobster.
43. Dragon flies have beautiful wings.
44. Time and tide wait for no man, the saying run.
45. I bought some new pruners the other day.
46. The girl in the pay box seldom smiles nowadays.
47. The moment he opened the boot the spare wheel fell out.
48. Too many cooks spoiled the broth.
49. He left Italy by plane yesterday.